Our little Theodore was born last week! (More photos to come!) The name Theodore made a late run to the front of the line for the win. Unfortunately, the name game is still not over. We call him both Theo and Teddy. We can't seem to settle on just one...
- Can transition from childhood to adulthood.
- Amelia can’t say it; she calls him “Feo.”
- It’s just so darn cute!
- Amelia can say it.
- We don’t particularly like the vision of a 30-year-old son who is called Teddy because his parents bestowed that on him as an infant and it stuck.
- We aren’t huge fans of “Ted.”
- “Teddy” sounds like “Daddy” which has confused a certain 3-year-old.
Apparently, we’re expected to pick one. :) We may not be able to pick. Just warning you…